Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Whole Brain Teaching Today...

Becky and I did our first real presentation as Best Friends Literacy today and I didn't even plug our site!  Can you believe this!!!  Oh well, we can't remember everything.

I don't think we intended this presentation today to be a literacy presentation but, it ended up this way.  She used whole brain to teach a part of speech and I used whole brain to teach the foundation for point of view!  It was awesome to say the least!  Our staff was an awesome audience and made us feel REALLY comfortable!  We have away prizes to my store and had some laughs!  It is nice when you have a receptive staff and encouraging leadership!  Shearer Elementary is a wonderful place!

Here is the presentation!!!


Thanks for being a reader!
tobi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment